I almost blew my brain to pieces today digging through The Guardian archives for mentions of “Randy Andy” from between 1982 and 2007.
It seems I’m clearly a sucker for punishment but it’s a dirty job that someone has to do to expose the Duke of York’s lies.
After perusing the articles, a few things were apparent:
- Andrew’s “personality and lifestyle make him a disastrous choice” for his trade representative role. The media knew what constituted his “playboy lifestyle” back in the early 2000s
- Ghislaine Maxwell, aka #JizzStain, was “central to this reinvention” of Prince Andrew on the global elite social scene
- His offensive overtures to women started in high school when he grabbed their thighs under the dinner table
- One of his interests, besides golf and models, was “nubile women.” Again, they all knew what he was really doing in the early 2000s – abusing teenage girls
- Another hobby of his is “dirty jokes.” This conjures up some terrible and all too predictable imagery. I’m more than certain Prince Andrew uses humour to degrade women
- The royal family was upset by a Jeffrey Archer book that referenced some sausages and a Prince Andrew puppet
- The royals have a long history of visiting Tramp Nightclub, so Prince Andrew probably knows where the bar is.
Here are the best bits (aka Lisa has the receipts):