Author: Lisa Tait
Update January 1, 2021: Finally! The UK media is calling out the BBC for its bespoke pedophile protection service.
After being universally slammed this week for featuring alleged Virginia Roberts Giuffre attacker Professor Alan Dershovitz in its Ghislaine Maxwell coverage, it again featured her brother Ian and his complaints about US Justice.
Moreover, this appearance also brought a deservedly blunt response from The Guardian.
“The corporation was forced to admit it had not met its own editorial standards during a BBC News interview with Alan Dershowitz, Epstein’s former lawyer who has also been accused of the sexual abuse of a minor. It was inundated with complaints after Dershowitz was introduced simply as a “constitutional lawyer”, and was then allowed to attack the credibility of Virginia Roberts Giuffre,” said the report.
It added: ”Viewers were not told Giuffre and Dershowitz were engaged in a legal battle over the veracity of her claims that he was part of a group of powerful men to whom Epstein offered her for sex.”
We are done to death with Ian Maxwell’s refusal to acknowledge the reality of their sister’s crimes. So is The Guardian as well.
- The BBC has faced further complaints over its coverage of Ghislaine Maxwell’s conviction for recruiting and grooming teenage girls after an interview with her brother on Radio 4’s flagship news programme.
- On Thursday, the corporation was forced to admit it had not met its own editorial standards during a BBC News interview with Alan Dershowitz, Epstein’s former lawyer who has also been accused of the sexual abuse of a minor. It was inundated with complaints after Dershowitz was introduced simply as a “constitutional lawyer”, and was then allowed to attack the credibility of Virginia Roberts Giuffre.
- During a five-minute interview on the BBC, Ian Maxwell said “that Ghislaine had nothing to do with it”.
As a former academic with two journalism degrees and 20 years experience, I still cannot fathom how the Maxwells, the scions of a fraudulent media empire still have so much influence within the BBC?
Is it because white people with posh accents cannot be related to sex traffickers?
As soon as we call out the myth that is journalistic objectivity, the clearer everyone’s motives will be.
Epstein Victim Blaming: The Ghislaine Maxwell trial has started and The Prince and the Pervert Podcast is calling out unfair media portrayals of survivors.
At this time, most of this is coming from UK media. In our opinion.
Epstein Victim Blaming
Congrats to our first entry – British journalist Neil Shaun from NBC, who we believe was victim-blaming Prince Andrew accuser Virginia Roberts Giufree.
The reporter was asked on Sky News Australia why she took so long to sue Prince Andrew.
He was also citing the discredited Epstein Florida plea deal, which has SFA to do with Prince Andrew.
Trust an old white guy to say this:
“She’s had quite a few relationships” & “why it took Virginia so long to come to this conclusion.”Neil Shaun
He also mocked Virginia’s dad and Andy’s pants and interestingly claimed to have seen insider information about the case.
Epstein Victim Blaming
Virginia Roberts Giuffre was last year slandered by The Telegraph and its reporter, Camilla Tominey.
And who can forget the state of Florida for calling children ”prostitutes.”
Dishonourable mentions: The Times November 24
- Andrew Prince of England’s American CrisisAndrew Prince of England’s Court Showdown: Queen Elizabeth’s second son comtinufaces an unprecedented test in a New York City court. Listen to The Prince and the Pervert Podcast and learn:…
- Who is Virginia Giuffre: the Woman Pursuing Prince Andrew?Who is Virginia Roberts Giuffre? Known worldwide as the girl in a photo with a royal, the mother-of-three wants to bring down the entire Epstein sex trafficking network. And now…