Our podcast reports on the latest Ghislaine Maxwell Prince Andrew News. Listen to The Prince and the Pervert here.
- Ghislaine Maxwell Prince Andrew are facing abuse claims due to their association with dead pedophile Jeffrey Epstein
- From Ghislaine posing on a Royal throne with Kevin Spacey to flying around the world on Jeffrey Epstein’s jets, the two were close friends for many years
- On the royal’s relationship with Epstein and Maxwell Prince Andrew said: “Remember that it was his girlfriend that was the key element in this. He (Epstein) was the, as it were, plus-one to some extent in that aspect.”
- Prince Andrew’s ex Sarah Ferguson once joked in an interview that he had “27 concubines.”
Ghislaine Maxwell Prince Andrew and Jeff Epstein: Prince Andrew, the Duke of York and second son of Queen Elizabeth II, is rarely out of the news due to his relationship with socialite Ghislaine Maxwell and dead pedophile Jeffrey Epstein.
Updated December 31 2021: Prince Andrew failed in another attempt to halt Virginia Giuffre’s sexual abuse lawsuit against him.
His attorneys filed a motion in New York federal court yesterday, which claimed that the US federal courts don’t have jurisdiction over her case because the Epstein whistleblower lives in Australia.
But Giuffre’s lawyer David Boies says that Prince Andrew is trying another delaying technique.
Giuffre filed the lawsuit in Manhattan federal court last year, claiming that she had been trafficked as an underage sex slave to Prince Andrew by billionaire Jeffrey Epstein.
She alleged had sex with the Duke of York at locations including Ghislaine Maxwell’s London home.
His attorneys have repeatedly asked the judge to throw out Giuffre’s claims on jurisdictional grounds.
Maxwell, who is accused of trafficking girls for Epstein, is facing trial in a US Court for sex trafficking. She is Prince Andrew’s long-term associate and they met many years ago in the elite circles of the UK aristocracy.
The Prince denies any impropriety but admits visiting Epstein in New York after he was released from a Florida jail in 2010. This photo makes it hard to say otherwise.
Ghislaine Maxwell Prince Andrew
Moreover, this saga has been going on for almost 20 years now, and it doesn’t seem to be stopping anytime soon.
Lawyers are using Hollywood tactics to defend Prince Andrew against claims he assaulted a ten sex slave.
“Andrew had a weakness for the girls and fast life, Epstein provided that fantasy,” remarked Epstein’s reputed mentor Stephen Hoffenberg, who said the pedophile and Prince Andrew’s friendship began much earlier than stated.
In early August 2021, Virginia Roberts Giuffre (who now lives in Australia) brought a lawsuit against the Duke of York, claiming he sexually abused her on multiple occasions.
The abuse was said to have taken place when she was 17 and involved the late, disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein, as well as jailed socialite Ghislaine Maxwell.
Prince Andrew and Jeff Epstein
Keep reading to find out :
1. What allegedly happened to Virginia
2. The backfiring tactics being used by the Duke and his expensive teams of lawyers and public relations operatives
3. Why this case is different to others.
Maxwell and the royal continue to deny any association with sex abuse or trafficking.
While Jeffrey Epstein died in jail in bizarre circumstances in 2019 while awaiting trial.